I´m
interested in Chemistry because I like this area. I like helping people and I
would like to create medicines.
A Chemist is the person who works whit substances to create medicines to help, prevent and cure sicknesses.
There are different Universities where I can study such as Faculty of Chemistry, UAEM, UNAM and UAM, but I would like to study in UAEM or UNAM because there are in Toluca and México city respectively, both Universities have got prestige, I need learn work together, concentration, wanting help to the people and have ability to work under pressure.
A Chemist is the person who works whit substances to create medicines to help, prevent and cure sicknesses.
There are different Universities where I can study such as Faculty of Chemistry, UAEM, UNAM and UAM, but I would like to study in UAEM or UNAM because there are in Toluca and México city respectively, both Universities have got prestige, I need learn work together, concentration, wanting help to the people and have ability to work under pressure.
|
Chemistry
|
|||||
|
University
|
Where is it?
|
How long does the
degreetake
|
Advantajes
|
Disantiratajes
|
Fieldwork
|
|
UNAM
|
México City
|
5 years
|
It’s the best University in the Country.
It’s cheap and offers interchanges.
|
It is very difficult to get a place.
I will live in México City.
|
In a Hospital
In a Laboratory
In a School
In the public or private sector. |
|
UAEM
|
Toluca City
|
9 terms
|
It is close.
It is cheap.
|
It is difficult to get a place.
I will live in Toluca City.
|
|
|
UAM
|
México City
|
4 years and 6 months or 5 years maybe
|
It has prestige.
I like it.
|
It is very far away.
It is difficult to get a place.
|
|
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario